Terms of Service
Welcome to Attendance Now!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Attendance Now’s Website, located at https://www.attendancenow.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use attendancenow if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States of America. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Attendance Now and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on attendancenow. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from attendancenow for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from attendancenow
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from attendancenow
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from attendancenow
- Redistribute content from attendancenow
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Attendance Now does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Attendance Now,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Attendance Now shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Attendance Now reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Attendance Now a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Attendance Now; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Attendance Now. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Attendance Now’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Text Message Acceptable Use Policy
Attendance Now has very strict guidelines on the content that you send out via our platform. Attendance Now reserves the right to terminate or pause your account if these guidelines are not followed. Please review the following before using you our text message system.
- Sending unsolicited messages. The recipient of the message must clearly opt in to receive messages from you. The opting in process must be explained to the recipient that they understand they will be receiving messages from you.
- Sending inappropriate content. Attendance Now has a strong stance on inappropriate content and does not allow it to be sent on our platform. We ban all content containing the following topics: gambling, alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs, sexual, pornographic, abusive, firearms, debt collection and investment.
- Anyone using Attendance Now text message platform must adhere to unsubscribe requests. Upon receipt the client has 24 hours to remove the recipient from the subscription list.
- Attendance Now takes spamming very seriously and does not allow our clients to spam recipients. You may not send more then 10 messages to a recipient in a 24 hour period unless you are engaged in a conversation over our text message feature.
- Clients who use our platform may not spoof or misrepresent their identity. You may not mislead recipient into thinking you are another individual or business.
- Attendance Now also does not allow fraud or phishing for recipients information.
- Attendance now users also need to abide by these additional regulations:
- CAN-SPAM – usa – full article can be found here http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-108publ187/pdf/PLAW-108publ187.pdf
- CTIA messaging principles, see their principles and best practices for recommendations when sending text messages.
By purchasing a Monthly Subscription, you agree to an initial and recurring Monthly Subscription fee at the then-current Monthly Subscription rate, and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges until you cancel your subscription. You may cancel your Monthly Subscription at any time, subject to the terms of our “Cancellation Policy”.
AUTOMATIC MONTHLY RENEWAL TERMS: Attendance Now will automatically process your Monthly Subscription fee in the next billing cycle. Attendance Now will continue to automatically process your Monthly Subscription fee each month at the then-current Monthly Subscription rate, until you cancel your subscription. See the Section “Cancellation Policy” for cancellation details.
By purchasing an Annual Subscription, you agree to an initial pre-payment for one full year of service. After one year and annually thereafter, you will be billed a recurring Annual Subscription renewal fee at the then-current Annual Subscription rate. You may cancel your Annual Subscription anytime before the next billing cycle, subject to the terms of our “Cancellation Policy”.
AUTOMATIC ANNUAL RENEWAL TERMS: We bill your credit card for the Annual Subscription renewal fee one year from your original subscription payment. See the Section “Cancellation Policy” for cancellation details.
Monthly Subscriptions: You may cancel your Monthly Subscription at any time by logging into your account, clicking on Contact Us, and sending us a message. We will respond and cancel within 1-2 business days. If you need help, feel free to contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cancel your Monthly Subscription, the cancellation will take effect for your next Attendance Now monthly billing cycle. You will not be eligible for a refund for monthly subscription fees paid prior to the month the cancellation takes effect.
Annual Subscription: Annual Subscription fees are non-refundable. You may cancel your Annual Subscription renewal at any time after you are billed for the then-current year and before you are billed for the next year, by logging into your account, clicking on Contact Us, and sending us a message. We will respond and cancel within 1-2 business days. If you need help, feel free to contact us by emailing email@example.com.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Effective as of June, July 1st 2019